Blue Screen | Enable Full Blue Screen on Your Device
Use this website to enable a bright blue screen on your laptop, computer, or mobile device in full-screen mode. Also, test dead blue pixels on display or create a blue ambient lighting effect.
How to turn on Blue Screen on your device?
Follow the steps below to enable a full blue screen on your laptop, computer, or mobile device.
- Open whitescreentest.com on the device on which you want to set the blue screen.
- Choose the blue color from the colors provided on the webpage.
- Now, click the big blue box on the display.
- After clicking, your device’s display will become blue in full-screen mode.
- Press Esc key to make your screen normal again.
- Optionally, you can also add a text message to display on the screen.
Uses of Full Blue Screen
Test Blue Pixels: A full blue screen is extremely effective in testing dead or stuck blue pixels on your display. You can easily notice pixels that are not working when the blue screen is on.
Blue Ambient Lighting: If you simply want a cool vibe in your room to chill, simply turn on the blue screen and use it as light. Play some music in the background and chill around!