Red Screen | Turn on Blank Red Screen in Fullscreen Mode
Use this website to turn on red screen in full screen mode to test your display color. Get cool red light effect to click pictures or shoot tiktok videos.
How to enable Red Screen on your device?
Follow the steps below to enable the red screen on your laptop, computer, or mobile device.
- Open whitescreentest.com on the device on which you want to set the red screen.
- Choose the red color from the colors provided on the webpage.
- Now, click the big red box on the screen.
- After clicking, your device will show a full red screen.
- Press Esc key to make your screen normal again.
- Optionally, you can also add a text message to display on the screen.
Uses of Blank Red Screen
Test Red Pixels: To test if your device’s display has any red pixels that are not working, just turn on the red screen and the bad/stuck pixels will get highlighted.
Create Red Lighting Effect: If you want bright red light for your photos or videos, this tool can help. Enable the red screen and use it as red lighting to take pictures or even shoot videos for Tiktok or Instagram.
Fix Projector Keystone: Generally, projectors use a red screen to adjust the projector keystone. You can manually do it by using the red screen and adjusting the settings for perfect projection.