Green Screen | Turn Your Display Green (Fullscreen)
Just turn your device's display into a green screen with a single click. Use it to make green screen background for photos/videos. Also, test for dead/stuck green pixels on your display.
How to turn on Green Screen on your device?
Follow the steps below to enable a green screen on your laptop, computer, or mobile device.
- Open whitescreentest.com on the device on which you want set the green screen.
- Choose the green color from the colors provided on the webpage.
- Now, click the big green box on the display.
- After clicking, your device will show green color in fullscreen mode.
- Press Esc key to make your screen normal again.
- Optionally, you can also add a text message to display on the screen.
Uses of Full Green Screen
Check Green Pixels: To detect green pixels that are not working properly, you can use the full green screen. It clearly highlights the dead/stuck green pixels on your display that you can notice easily.
Green Screen Background: For the chroma key effect, a perfect green background is required. If you do not have a physical green background, you can use the display of your device as a green screen to take photos or videos.